Here's a neat little "trick" that'll cause some confusion and irritation... don't try this at home:
- With your iPhone locked, press the Home button to open the main screen
- Instead of swiping to unlock, just swipe up from the camera icon in the lower right corner to take a quick picture.
- Take your picture
- Forget that you're not unlocked
- Tap the camera roll icon
- Voila - your iPhone is now completely unresponsive... even the power off button does NOTHING!
Now I know we want to make sure that things are secure and all that, but the first time it happens I think; "Bug?" "Broken?" "!@#$%^&". Couldn't you have found a better way, Apple? Like:
- Prompt for the passcode
- Let me power off the iPhone to start over
- Let the Home button take me back to the main screen and start over
Post a Comment